Square for WooCommerce
Your content goes here. Edit or remove this text inline or in the module Content settings. You can also style every aspect of this content in the module Design settings and even apply custom CSS to this text in the module Advanced settings.
Accepting payments is easy with Square. Clear rates, fast deposits (1-2 business days). Sell online and in person, and sync all payments, items and inventory.
- Accept payments anywhere, any time: Take payments online, in person or on the go with Square and never miss a sale. Square accepts all major debit and credit cards. (Available in the U.S, Canada, Australia, Japan, UK, France, Spain, Ireland)
- Clear pricing: Square offers a flat fee per online transaction and per in-person transaction. Pricing varies by country (United States, Canada, Australia, Japan, United Kingdom, France, Spain, Ireland). Custom rates available for some businesses with annual revenues over $250K and an average ticket size over $15. Get in touch.
- Fast deposits: See your funds deposited within one to two business days.
- PCI-Compliance: Square provides end-to-end encryption and PCI-DSS compliant payment processing with no PCI or security fees.
Accept Digital Wallets
Customers and Card on File
Recurring customers can now securely save their payment methods and add labels to their saved payment methods for easy identification when choosing how to pay.
Auth and Delay Capture
Authorize transactions when your customers complete an order and then capture the payment after the items have shipped.
View itemized transaction details for improved reporting in Square.
Support for WooCommerce Subscriptions and WooCommerce Pre-Orders
Activate additional payment methods with just a few clicks
Getting your products set up in both platforms is easy. Manually sync products from WooCommerce to Square, or from Square to WooCommerce — no need to set up items twice. When an item is purchased, your inventory automatically syncs between both platforms for accurate inventory management.
Save time by updating once
- Dedicated disputes team: Square has a team of experts to walk you through the process of challenging payment disputes with your customer’s bank.
- Dispute management made easy: With the Disputes Dashboard, you can submit all the necessary documents to Square electronically. Square does the time-consuming, stressful work of dealing with your customer’s bank for you.
- Square detects fraud before it happens: Square uses machine-learning models and live monitoring programs to analyze transactions as they’re happening and to keep an eye on suspicious activity.
- Advanced account takeover prevention: Square offers customization options to enhance your security by adding 2-Step Verification, employee permissions, and account change notifications.
- Security technology: It’s engineered into our products (hardware, software, and payments) from the ground up. All security features are created and maintained in-house.
- PCI Level 1 compliant: Square takes on the burden of staying PCI compliant. No checklists, assessments, or audits required.